I want to thank all of you who have supported me and followed me in 2010. I hope you all have a Happy New Year and wonderful Holidays.
This post is going to outline a few exciting new things in the future for Trinkets N Whatnots and also for our amazing Promotional Thread on Etsy.
And many of my goals and aspirations for 2011.
I hope you enjoy reading them, maybe are inspired by some of them, and will share your 2011 goals too.
2011 Trinkets N Whatnot Goals (http://www.galla15.etsy.com/ )
1. I really want to have over 300 items listed in my shop! Huge goal but be on the lookout for some amazing new products. New shapes and colors to my Swarovski Button rings coming soon:
2. New Line of Necklaces coming out to match the Swarovski Button rings and Earrings!
3. I will attend a minimum of 6 craft shows in 2011.
4. Find at least 4 local boutiques to carry some portion of my jewelry!
5. Sell over 300 items in 2011. An average of one item a day MINIMUM.
6. Improve my SEO knowledge and apply that to my shop!
7. Use Kaboodle more often, to its potential. (ezines, connecting, organizing etc.)
8. Blog at least once a week
9. To have over 1000 blog followers!!
I am sure there is more but I will continue to add to my list as I go.
2011 Goals for the Promotional Frenzy Thread!!!
1. I want our thread to have over 3000 sales in 2011. (may sound high but it isn't with the BNR's and promoting we are doing!!!)
2. Everyone to have a blog and to blog regularly (with a blog list of our thread mates)
3. I want to have more special events that focus on us coming together as a team at a specific time in the thread to help each other.
4. At least 50 members in the thread!!
5. Add NEW social sites to our list to utilize (kaboodle, stumbleupon, squidoo, many to come)
6. Continue our BNR each week, 70 + sales each time!!!
One mysterious, misc. goal: I will be opening a THIRD shop in 2011!!!! Keep an eye out for the announcement but I am extremely excited and have receive positive feedback from the few that know!
Here is to a wonderful 2011.