Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Line of Jewelry! Crystal Pendant Necklaces

So part of my 2011 goals is be able to offer full lines of jewelry in my shop.  I have had swarovski crystal rings in my shop for quite some time now.  I recently added crystal earrings to match the rings.

Crystal Dangle Earrings Avante-Garde Burgundy


And now I have Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklaces to match!!!  I use all sterling silver accents, so the bail and the chains are sterling silver.

Check these out:

Silver Night Twist Pendant Crystal Necklace                                  Oval Champagne Swarovski Pendant Necklace                                Tanzanite Pendant Crystal Necklace


Tabac Twist Pendant Crystal Necklace

There are a lot more of these necklaces to come.  In many colors and shapes, plus more earrings too!

And in a few months I hope to be listing button bracelets that will match my button necklaces:

So another new line of jewelry coming soon!  Please keep a close on my shop :)

Thanks so much for looking.
Would love to hear your feedback on this new line of necklaces, so please leave your comments.

Janet

25 comments:

  1. Lovely necklaces, I love how the light pass through them highlighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice necklaces, simple and dressy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new line, glad you are using sterling silver. And having the matching bracelets for the button necklaces will be a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Crystal necklaces will never go out of style. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These crystal necklaces will be a big seller for you. They are classics and people will love their clean lines and fantastic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that necklace! i think so many people have a weakness for necklaces... i know i do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am diggin the color of that pendant in the large photo! If that's Olivine, it photographs beautifully!

    sell, Sell, SELL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oH, I think I'll be shopping again soon! You're necklaces are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new necklaces are fabulous and I'm sure will create a new market for your wonderful work.

    Wish you the best, J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are out to get me, Janet. Luring me in. Can I buy your whole shop? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. More of those crystal hearts you made the earrings out of will sell for Valentine's Day, especially in necklaces! And I agree with Jill on the lovely color of that one in the large picture. I think that color is a good one to offer alot of shapes in to customers! It is bound to be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Galla's items are all so beautiful! I love the way they sparkle...even in the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning pieces - I have a pair of these earings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new line, galla! They're so simple and classy, and they go with your rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS everyone!!!
    jQ: It is called a Tabac color. It has hints of olivine/green, but then gold/yellow hues too and even blues and browns depending on the light.

    It is truly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely beautiful- I love the quiet elegance of these pieces ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi all,

    Necklaces plays a vital role for women's beauty. The crystal necklaces are looking very beautiful. Thanks....

    Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the shimmering Swarovski necklaces, they are very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing.......and your pictures are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those crystals are so pretty! Best of luck with them!

    www.crimsonhillsoaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete