Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NEW Etsy Shop!!

At the end of 2010 I wrote out a blog post with my goals for 2011.  One major goal was to open a 3rd Etsy shop.

I of course have my main shop, my jewelry shop:  Trinkets N Whatnots
But I also have my supply shop:  Galla15whatnots

Now I want to unveil my latest!  Artisan's Book Lounge
I have worked very hard for years now to educate myself about the internet, marketing, SEO, the inner workings of Etsy, to offline promotions etc.

I have my Bachelor's degree in Business Management too.  I try to help everyone when I can, and many people have expressed to me over the years how much help I have been. So all of this lead me to the idea that I could share my knowledge and experience on a bigger scale.  The new shop I hope makes everyone feel warm and welcome, like they would like to curl up on a leather lounger with a cup of tea or coffee and relax and read!

I will be listing ebooks over the next few weeks that will cover many topics.  One I am especially excited about is Craft shows!  I have read so many times in forums online about people trying one show, not selling much and never doing them again.  A lot of negative information and bad experiences are shared and I want to help people see how incredibly successful this type of venue can be for a business!  I have done a lot of research over the years and personally have huge success with craft shows so I can not wait to share that!
Several of our fellow Etsy shops will be featured in these ebooks too!!

Right now I am slowly listing different craft books in my shop to help provide inspiration to everyone.  You will find books on polymer clay, to metal clay, wirework, basic bead, crocheted, sewing, knitting and more!

I am really so excited to hopefully help people and to share so please keep an eye on my new shop.  More topics to look for are SEO help, google analytics help, facebook, twitter guides, social networking information and much more!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your support.  Your kind words have been my inspiration for this shop :))

Janet
http://www.galla15.etsy.com/
http://www.galla15whatnots.etsy.com/
http://www.artisansbooklounge.etsy.com/

24 comments:

  1. You are a great help! I really look forward to finding a good read in your new shop to curl up with. The craft show one sounds like a particularly good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, I can't wait to see your ebooks. I'm sure you;ll do well with this new venture,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new shop! The ebooks sound great

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO exciting! Can't wait to see your new shop grow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to learning from your experiences. Thank you. Best of luck in the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Galla you are one energetic lady!!! I am sure your shop will be a success you are a great help to all that need it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Congratulations on your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your expansion and thank you for all you info and advices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know your books will be great, wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new store! It definitely looks welcoming. I wish you heaps of success!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 Shops?!!
    I have two - but one is empty, can't seem to have the energy to run two shops :) Good luck with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new shop - Artisan's Book Lounge is a really great name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you got the shop open and I'm waiting for the craft show ebook. Your expertise is a given.

    Thanks for all you do for the frenzy team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very exciting! My best wishes with your new shop,
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I am slow here!

    I used to be confused that you had Galla15Whatnots.

    Now I discover that Trinkets and Whatnots is YOU TOO! Geez. Sorry- thanks for the learning curve!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful idea. Best of luck to you with this new shop!
    Carol from Carol's Jewelry Orchard

    Please add my shop to your promotional frenzy list on your blog!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A new shop! sounds exciting! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the idea - love the name! I am looking forward to seeing the craft show book....I need that one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds great! uniquecozytreasures

    ReplyDelete
  20. All I can say, is your are so sneaky Ms. Artisan's book lounge! LOL. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great new shop! Now you'll just need to compose everything you've written in our forums into a tutorial and sell it there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! I hope your new shop is as successful if not more than your others.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How exciting! your new shop sounds like a load of fun! Awesome! I'm really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete